Trust Jesus in your life

 Trust Jesus in your life

Whom do you trust in your life? There could be different persons whom you trust in your life. Maybe they are your parents, your sister or brother, your wife or husband, a close friend of yours. You trust such persons and share with them about your life, because you have a special relationship with them.

I also have special persons in my life whom I trust a lot. I share with these persons about my life, my ups and down, about my spiritual life. Besides these persons in my life whom I trust, there is a special one in my life whom I trust the most… it is Jesus.

This is my encouragement to you… trust Jesus in your life.

 God Bless you and take care,

George Calleja (Christian Author).

 

Official Websites:

https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor

 

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights