HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST - ‘The joy of knowing Christ’.

 



It is a real joy to be back here with you, and share my 22nd episode of HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST.

Today I will share with you about ‘The joy of knowing Christ’.

----

Christ. It is a joy for me to know Christ. Jesus Christ is the source of my life. When I reflect upon my life, I know that in every situation of my life Jesus has always been with me.

This joy of knowing Jesus has become possible since when I said my yes to Him... to follow Him, to trust in Him, to live in His light and to know Him more in a personal way. Jesus is always there, to listen to me whenever I talk to Him, to comfort me, to guide me, and to speak to me when I care to listen to Him. It is a real joy for me to know Christ.

Oh, how much I wish that more people would experience the joy of Christ in their life!  Life would be so much more meaningful when one accepts His love and accepts to be embraced by the Father. Life would be different... because one would experience it through the love of Jesus, of His Father.

Come Holy Spirit... give us the grace to experience the joy of Jesus.

---

Dear all that have been watching this video, the Joy of Jesus is a gift for you, from Jesus. As I shared about the Joy of Jesus, I hope that you will also experience this same joy.

Before I end this video, I would like to encourage you to share these videos, with your friends, relatives, in your communities, in your church, with youth groups, so that the Good News continue to be known and spread throughout the nations.

May the peace and the joy of Jesus be always with you.

 

God Bless you and take care,

George Calleja (Christian Author).

 

Official Websites:

https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor

 

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights