30 Second Clip - No 45 – Praying for you

 


 

 

30 Second Clip - No 45 –

Praying for you

Produced by George Calleja (Christian Author)

 

Great to be with you once again to this 30 SECOND CLIP.

Dear friends I want to let you know that you are always in my prayers. I receive different messages from you, asking for prayers, and yes know that I am praying for you.

I want to encourage you to always trust in Him and have faith in Him, and as I will keep you in my prayers, do pray for your neighbour and your family.

In the meantime, know that I am praying for you.

God bless you and see you in my next episode of the 30 SECOND CLIP

George Calleja (Christian Author)

 

 

Official Website:

https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Greed is killing society