COME TO ME which is now available officially on Spotify and other music platforms as follows:


 Dear friend

Here I am once again announcing to you a new song which I have just released.

The new song is COME TO ME which is now available officially on Spotify and other music platforms as follows:

COME TO ME   -  ISRC Number: QZWFW2646688

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/track/624TpYxTho8Rx2ovDHALq6?si=c24d38c333a54cf1


Apple

https://music.apple.com/us/album/come-to-me-single/6785177785


Amazon

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0H6R6381K?marketplaceId=A3K6Y4MI8GDYMT&musicTerritory=MT&ref=dm_sh_ZRzx39MkmjhQf36tRlqbgzxsp&trackAsin=B0H6RLLTND


Band Camp

https://georgecalleja.bandcamp.com/track/come-to-me


Sound Cloud

https://soundcloud.com/george-calleja-1/come-to-me


You Tube

https://youtu.be/kkRKH7yWzcU?si=sgoGE6ydd8v1kx0Q 

Lyrics written and inspired by George Calleja (Christian Author, Podcaster and Lyricist).

Music and vocals created using AI tools under the creative direction of George Calleja.

I use modern tools to bring my songs of faith to life — but every word and message comes from my heart and my walk with God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL TIME TOP FIVE CHRISTIAN SONGS BY GEORGE CALLEJA for June 2026

Finding Strength in the Storm

🎵 DEBUT ALBUM RELEASE “The Man On Top The Mountainside”