When in doubt about your faith, trust more in Him

Many times, as Christians, passing through a difficult patch in life, makes us doubt our faith. Lack of trust and hope in Jesus paves the way to be in doubt in our faith.

Whenever difficult patches in life crop up, Christians are to trust more in Jesus, so that to diminish the possibility of doubting our faith.

Jesus promised to take care of all, whatever the situation in life is. So, do not doubt the promise of Jesus, but be strengthened in your faith by trusting more in Him.

At times I do face doubt in my faith, saying why God, why me, why passing through this difficult situation, where are you, God. But experience has taught me, that God was always with me, carrying me through the difficult patches I have been through in life while holding my hand to strengthen my faith.

So be encouraged, have faith in God and trust more in Him.


God Bless you and take care,

George Calleja (Christian Author / Podcaster).

-------

 

George Calleja (Spotify Podcasts):

https://open.spotify.com/show/6xDW2IaQcnWtRBAmpjT39D

 

Peace and Unity in our Lives (WordPress administered by George Calleja):

https://peacethroughunity.wordpress.com/

 

Published books by George Calleja:

https://www.amazon.com/George-Calleja/e/B00SNJ6B4E%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights