HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST is titled ‘Jesus in my life’

 

 


 Here we are once again for the 21st episode of HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST. I am really glad from the feedback I am receiving. that you are appreciating these videos and that they are helping you to have a stronger faith and to follow Christ.

So my friends, today’s episode of HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST is titled Jesus in my life’

----

Over a number of years, I have seen the importance of sharing about how Jesus has affected my life. This is an experience which I always try to share with other people. Why do I feel that this is important?

Having Jesus in my life has made a big difference. When I accepted Jesus and built this personal relationship with Him, my life became fulfilled. He brought joy to my life, He is always there when I am weak… but above all, through Him I got to know the loving Father.

This experience of mine is worth nothing if I keep it to myself. I share about Jesus to others because I have experienced Him personally and discovered that He is the way. There is no other way in life except through Him.  One can try different things to be happy and to seek joy in life. But all the worldly things come to an end, and none of them will provide true happiness.

Jesus has made a tremendous difference in my life and in that of many others. He is our Saviour.  All I wish for and ask to who listens to this reflection is, to give Jesus a chance in your life.

Let Him show you the Way.

---

 My friends, let Him show you the way. Share this way with your friends and relatives. Help your neighbour that they may also experience of having Jesus in their life.  

I will keep you always in my prayers, so that Jesus may truly live in your life.

God bless you and Amen.

 George Calleja (Christian Author).

 

Official Websites:

https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor

 https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights