Do I help my neighbour

 


It is great to be back here with you for the 16th episode of HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST.

Today’s reflection is titled Do I help my neighbour

----

Have you ever stopped for some time to reflect upon whether you help your neighbour or not? This is a reflection that not many persons tend to think about.

Helping my neighbour is a very important aspect of my life. There are different ways and means of how one can help his neighbour. In every occasion I have during the day, no matter who my neighbour is, I try to do my best to help that person in any way I can. It is a lifestyle that helps me to grow in my spiritual life.

Helping my neighbour is an occasion for me to present Jesus to the other person. How? By being humble, being a witness of peace, living my faith to the full, sharing about God’s love… by being Jesus to the other person.

There is only one aim when helping our neighbour: it is to give them Jesus by loving them just as He does.

So… do I help my neighbour? Am I being Jesus to my neighbour?

Just reflect for a few seconds… know that all that Jesus wants from you is to love Him… by loving your neighbour.

---

 So, I hope that through this reflection you will truly help your neighbour. If you want to live in a better society and to experience Jesus in your life, start by helping your neighbour.

 If you are interested to listen to this reflection as a podcast, kindly go to Spotify, search for my name George Calleja, and there you will find many Christian podcasts of mine.

So until we meet again, God bless you. 

 

God Bless you and take care,

George Calleja (Christian Author).

 

Official Website:

https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights