30 Second Clip - No 42 – I have a right to live

 

 


 

30 Second Clip - No 42 –

I have a right to live

Produced by George Calleja (Christian Author)

 

Hello to all of you. It is really glad to share with you another of my 30 SECOND CLIP. Today I would like to share a special message from an unborn baby. The message is this.

‘I have a right to be born, to live and experience life like you’

This message from an unborn baby, is clear…, the unborn baby wants to live.

I hope that this message, this cry, this wish from an unborn baby, is received well, and that this unborn baby is born.

Thanks for listening to this 30 SECOND CLIP and feel free to share this clip with your relatives and friends.

God bless you.

George Calleja (Christian Author)

 

Official Website:

https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights