A marriage in God's Plan - HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST - video 06



A marriage in God's Plan -  HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST - video 06 - 

produced by George Calleja (Christian Author)

 

 

Hello once again, and it is a pleasure for me to present to you this 6th episode of HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST, called A marriage in God's plan.

      I am really blessed upon the many encouragement emails and messages I am receiving about these videos, and I am glad to know, that God is working tremendously in your life, to increase your relationship with HIM

     So, let’s go to today’s sharing of, A marriage in God's plan. ….

A marriage in God's plan

Recently I was reading some parts of the ‘Catechism of the Catholic Church’. I was struck by a particular paragraph 1,605 which states the following:-

Holy Scripture affirms that man and woman were created for one another: "It is not good that the man should be alone." The woman, "flesh of his flesh," i.e., his counterpart, his equal, his nearest in all things, is given to him by God as a "helpmate"; she thus represents God from whom comes our help. "Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh." The Lord himself shows that this signifies an unbreakable union of their two lives by recalling what the plan of the Creator had been "in the beginning": "So they are no longer two, but one flesh."

The above paragraph evoked inside me a desire to thank the Lord for the upbringing my parents gave me. Through the love my mother and father gave me, I could really experience the love of the Father, the Creator. God’s plan for my life was possible through the oneness of my mother and father. Together as one, my mother and father gave me the love presented to them by the Father.

‘Yes Lord, I do thank you for the marriage of my parents, for through them I was a gift in their lives, a gift to all the family. Lord, over the years I have realised how important my mother and father were in my life. They expressed to me how much you love me in a personal way’.

As the Holy Scripture affirms that a man and woman were created for one another, through the upbringing received from my parents, and through my relationship with Jesus, I have come to understand more the value that in God’s plan, marriage is between a man and a woman. I thank you Lord that through my mother and father you have transmitted to me the precious love of the Father.

Amen.

 

----------

    Dear friends of mine…. This is what society requires today… having marriages in God’s Plan.  A marriage in God's plan is all it takes to have a better world around us… a healthy marriage between a man and a woman. 

     So I wish you all the best in your life, and know that I am always keeping you in my prayers.

Take care and God Bless you.

ps
To know more about the social networks of George Calleja and to make contact with the author, kindly follow the below link:

 

https://linktr.ee/georgecalleja


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)