In the image of God - HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST

 

Welcome back to another episode of HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST

I hope that you are all feeling fine and Blessed by the Lord.

So, in today’s episode of HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST, I will be sharing another writing of mine called …. In the image of God. I hope that you find this very fruitful for your life….

 

In the image of God

Have you ever heard that man has been created in the image of God? When I heard this for the first time and pondered about the meaning of it, I really could see how much God loves me in a personal way. God loves me so much that He made me in His own image.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church paragraph 6 verse 355 explains that, 'God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them." Man occupies a unique place in creation: (I) he is "in the image of God"; (II) in his own nature he unites the spiritual and material worlds; (III) he is created "male and female"; (IV) God established him in His friendship.'

Furthermore, verse 357 explains that, ‘Being in the image of God the human individual possesses the dignity of a person, who is not just something, but someone. He is capable of self-knowledge, of self-possession and of freely giving himself and entering into communion with other persons. And he is called by grace to a covenant with his Creator, to offer him a response of faith and love that no other creature can give in his stead.’

The above are powerful words that really help me in my faith and in my desire to follow Christ. Christ loves me just the way I am. He loves me for who I am. His love for me is so great that He desires this personal relationship with me. I am to freely give myself to Him, just the way I am… for I am in the image of God.

Being in His image, I have realised that what is important in my life is to love Him… to love my neighbour… to be who I am by giving myself to others, through the love and grace of God.

Being in the image of God, through His love and grace, I am called to bring His joy and peace to others. I am called to be an instrument of love where there is hatred, to help the poor and needy, to comfort those who are burdened.

I have realised that in accepting myself as being created in the image of God, I have become a fulfilled person and now experience His love. May you also discover that you are created in the image of God.

 

Amen.

 

----------

    I hope that you embrace of living In the image of God. As I shared what is important in life is to love Him… and to love one’s neighbour.

Be encouraged, and trust in Him, and always seek to live In the image of God.

    

While wishing you all the best wishes from me George Calleja a Christian Author, I really would appreciate if you forward this message to your friends and relatives, so together we evangelize by sharing the Good News throughout the world.

So until we meet again,

Take care and God Bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights