Monthly Reflection September 2019 - 'Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth'




This is my Monthly Newsletter (George Calleja - Christian Author) for September 2019 which is attached and can also download for FREE, from my Official Website, by clicking the above link.
Information concerning my published Christian Books, articles, podcasts etc are found in my Monthly Newsletter. I hope that you find time to read my Reflections and Newsletters and to forward them to your friends and relatives.
Keeping you always in my prayers.
George Calleja  (Christian  Author)
ps
To know more about me kindly follow the below links to my websites and other social networks:
https://www.amazon.com/George-Calleja/e/B00SNJ6B4E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)