Pray for the person who hurts you


For sure, everyone has an experience of being hurt by another person. It is not a pleasant situation to go through.

When I go through such a situation in my life, I find comfort and peace when I pray for the person who has hurt me in some way or another. It is a situation in my life when I am not to judge, but to forgive. 

I pray to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, that I may be filled with grace to make peace with the other person. In my heart I pray for the other person who has hurt me, so that the other person receives God’s love.

Praying for the person that has hurt you, makes you an instrument of love and peace in the world.

 In Unity,
George Calleja  (Christian  Author)
ps
To know more about me kindly follow the below links to my websites and other social networks:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights