Dear Friends...

Dear friends,

As you know, since around 2012 I have started to share the Good News through different social networks over the internet. I have posted different articles about Gods love and written 12 Christian books. I have also been contacted by many people to pray for something specific in their lives, and I have also kept all of you in my prayers.

Since 2012, I have also been administering different websites and blogs which I have created to further spread the Good News. These are ‘Peace and unity in our lives’ with the following link: https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/

and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ with the following link: https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

These two websites have been created for you, for your families and friends… for all the people in search of Jesus. I really appreciate that you have a look at these websites and also share the links with anyone you like.

Finally, I would like to ask you for something special. Please keep me in your prayers so the Lord continues to inspire me of what to write, to discover new ways to further share the Good News and to have the grace to continue doing the will of God in my life.

While thanking you for everything, for your support and prayers, if you are interested to receive my Monthly Newsletter or to contact me to help you to increase your faith, kindly email me at: peacethroughunity@gmail.com

Thanks again… you are always in my prayers.

God Bless you

George Calleja (Christian Author)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights