Following Christ brought me happiness



Ever since the time I decided to follow Christ in my life, I can testify that I started experiencing true happiness in my life. This happiness was only possible through having a personal relationship with Jesus.

This relationship with Jesus made me appreciate my life in a new way. I appreciated that I am in the image of God and that God loves me in a personal way.

So, whenever I face different difficulties and problems in life, I know that God still loves me. This love of God fills me with happiness which enriches my life in a tremendous way.

This is my experience of following Christ. Following Christ brought me happiness.

In Unity

George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-
is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you… to enrich your faith!
Follow me on TWITTER
https://twitter.com/PeaceUnityLives
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights