Short Inspirational Messages (Number 25)



·         Only through having a personal relationship with Jesus and let go of earthly attachments can a person be Jesus to others.
·         It is a precious moment whenever one help a neighbour by being Jesus.
·         Give to others the joy of Jesus in your life.
·         Pray for everyone and make peace with all.
·         Only the Word of God is the truth there is only one truth we are to live in our life.
·         The love of the Father is the love we are to give to others.
·         Always love your neighbour always be Jesus to them and Salvation is there for you.
·         My neighbour is Jesus. I love my neighbour.
·         Prayer is part of my daily life, through prayers I am closer to Jesus.
·         Being a witness of Christ is to proclaim the Gospel.
·         I thank the Lord for He loves me in a personal way.
·         Jesus is the Way which I always follow.
In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
my above mentioned website is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you.to enrich your faith!

and ‘Peace and Unity in our lives’ https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/
andGeorge Calleja Christian Author https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights