You… Jesus



You
Jesus
The Saviour of my life
The One whom I trust my life to
The giver of my life

You
Jesus
The Healer of my life
The One who loves me dearly
The helper of my life

Oh Jesus
I thank you for everything
For you show me the way
How to love my neighbor
To help them, to feed them, to hear them,
To bring them to You

You
Jesus
You are my everything
You are the source of life
And I will do your will

In Unity,
George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Grace is a participation in the life of God