Monthly Reflection by George Calleja - November 2014 - ‘My guardian angel’



My guardian angel….the angel who know my needs, the angel who is there to protect me. I thank God for my guardian angel….for the angel helps me to overcome sin….helps me to do good deeds….helps me to become a better person.

When was the last time you spoke to your guardian angel? Are you aware that your guardian angel is there….just beside you….in each and every moment of your life? Do you listen to what your guardian angel is telling you in your life?

Through my guardian angel, I am able to become a more holy person. My guardian angel helps me to have peace with my neighbours….to bring peace to the world. If only, people in all over the world are more aware of their guardian angel, there would be wonders happening….peace through the Love of God is possible to all….is possible in the world.

Have time….be in silence and listen to what your guardian angel is telling you. God has given you a guardian angel because He loves you, and because He know that you need the angel.  Pray, to know your guardian angel, and listen to what the angel says to you.

Our guardian angels will show us how to live in peace.




Kindly note that this reflection is uploaded on the website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-


This website is being updated nearly on a daily basis.  So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!
Furthermore, the above website is also being supported through the following networks:-

Blog            http://peacethroughunity.blogspot.com/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Grace is a participation in the life of God