Monthly Reflection by George Calleja - July 2014 - 'Sharing His Love'

Recently I was thinking how important it is to share the love of Christ with others. There are different opportunities to do this, at work, at school, in our families, when meeting our friends, etc. Each of these opportunities we are to share His Love, through our example, by loving the other person we meet, through patience, through charity, through forgiveness, through listening to others, through giving a helping hand.....just as Jesus would have done it.
 
Sharing His Love, is a must to do, to grow in our relationship with Jesus, to be a light to society, to bring peace and joy. When I look back at my life, I recall many moments when this love was shared with me. These moments made an impact in my faith, my attitude towards life, my relationship with the people around me....my relationship with Jesus. Thanks to the people who shared His love with me, I have changed my life, grew in His Love, and now I share His Love with others.
 
Oh, how important it is to share His Love. Sharing His Love, is a way of living, is a way to follow Christ, is a way to be a Saint.
 
Go....and share His Love.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                          

Kindly note that this reflection is uploaded on the website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-


This website is being updated nearly on a daily basis.  So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

Furthermore, the above website is also being supported through the following networks:-

Blog            http://peacethroughunity.blogspot.com/

Google+     https://plus.google.com/u/0/114381802793936205378/posts

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)