Monthly Reflection by George Calleja - April 2014 - ‘My Neighbour....’



My neighbour.....my neighbour is a divorced person, my neighbour is a drug addict, my neighbour is unemployed, my neighbour is disabled, my neighbour is lonely, my neighbour is Jesus.

My neighbour, am I loving my neighbour, am I reaching to the needs of my neighbour? Do we really love Jesus, and express this love by loving our neighbours? My neighbour is a gift to me, I am a gift to my neighbour, through His love we are a gift to eachother.

Remember that what we do we are doing it to Jesus. Jesus is found in my neighbour. This is a real opportunity to love Jesus.......by loving my neighbour.

Be encouraged. Every present moment of your life is an opportunity to love. Every person you meet during the day is your neighbour....remember that person is Jesus! Jesus is waiting for you. Jesus loves you in a personal way.

In return to Jesus love towards you, all you have to do is to love your neighbour.

My neighbour is Jesus!



Kindly note that this reflection is uploaded on the website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-


This website is being updated nearly on a daily basis.  So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!
Furthermore, the above website is also being supported through the following networks:-

Blog            http://peacethroughunity.blogspot.com/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Human Rights

Greed is killing society