His love is for you



Every person wants to be loved. Every person is in search of love.

 There is only one love that is real and trustworthy. This is the love of God.

 I share this short message because I want other people to know about this love. This is a personal relationship, a personal love of God.

 The love of God is for you. You have to accept Him in your life, to accept that Jesus died for you, to change your life, to follow Him… and to let Him guide you in your life.

 I have done all this and have seen a big difference in my life. His love comforts me, heals me, transforms me into a person able to experience His love in a personal way. 

 His love is for you… go to Him and accept Him in your life.


In Unity
George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-
is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you… to enrich your faith!
Follow me on TWITTER
https://twitter.com/PeaceUnityLives
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)