Return to Him



Jesus loves us in a personal way. My experience of His love is tremendous. He cares for me in every moment of my life.

I really hope and wish for all those who have walked away from Him... to return to Him. Jesus is waiting for you to experience His love in a personal way. 

No matter the reason for walking away from Jesus, Jesus is always waiting for you with open arms... to embrace you, to forgive you and to take you to His loving Father.

Be encouraged and return to Him. I am praying for you.

In Unity

George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-
is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you… to enrich your faith!
Follow me on TWITTER
https://twitter.com/PeaceUnityLives
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Greed is killing society