Short Inspirational Messages (Number 22)




·         Have you ever wondered, how much God loves each and every one of us?
·         Have you ever wondered, how much He cares for you in a personal way?
·         He will show you the way.  Just follow Him and hold His hand.
·         His voice will show me the way to follow Him.
·         I Give My Life To You Lord, I Trust In You.
·         I trust my life to you Lord, for you have made me in your image.
·         If You Are Strong In Your Faith, No temptation will put you down.
·         In life one needs to look beyond oneself, and to seek the pastures taken care by Him.
·         Let all your future in His Hands. Trust in Him to show you the way.
·         Let His pathway of life lead you to His Glory.
·         Let not the worries of this world take control of your life.  Let your faith in Jesus be the source of your life.
·         Life is beautiful, it is a gift from God.
In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
my above mentioned website is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you.to enrich your faith!

and ‘Peace and Unity in our lives’ https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/
andGeorge Calleja Christian Author https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Greed is killing society

Grace is a participation in the life of God