Praying for everyone





Every day of my life is a day of prayer. My life is a whole prayer.
During every moment of my life I pray for the world, for you, for all.

I pray for peace in the world, for the broken hearted, for the sick.
I pray for the broken families, for the unemployed, for the prisoners.

I pray to Jesus that God may grant me peace, to know Him more and to love my neighbour.

I hope that you join me in prayer and that you will pray for others.

Prayer draws me closer to Jesus.

In Unity
George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-
is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you… to enrich your faith!
Follow me on TWITTER
https://twitter.com/PeaceUnityLives
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Greed is killing society