Short Inspirational Messages (Number 20)




·         Trust in Him and your life will be in peace
·         Loving your neighbor is a way to have peace in the world
·         Jesus thank you for your personal love to me
·         Life is fullfilled when we recognize Jesus as our saviour
·         Being with my neighbour, is being with Jesus.
·         Love one another through Jesus... and the world will be in peace
·         My life is beautiful, for I let Jesus to mould my life.
·         When I help the needy, I am one with Jesus.
·         I am fulfilled everytime I help my neighbour.
·         Jesus is my saviour... He draws me closer to God.
·         Life is beautiful when lived in the presence of the Lord.
·         Whenever you feel down, the Lord is always there to lift you up.
In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
my above mentioned website is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

and ‘Peace and Unity in our lives’ https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/
andGeorge Calleja Christian Author https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Human Rights

Greed is killing society