Short Inspirational Messages (Number 18)




·         Be in peace with all your neighbours and the world would be in peace.
·         The Eucharist, the Word of God… makes me Jesus and to be Jesus to others.
·         When I love my neighbour and you love your neighbour… the world would be more in peace.
·         The poor, the needy… are we loving them, as Jesus loves them?
·         Reach out to your neighbour by being Jesus.
·         Jesus died on the cross because He loves you.
·         Listening to the Word of God makes me stronger in my faith.
·         Receiving the Eucharist makes me stronger in my faith.
·         To be in peace with your life is to be in peace with God.
·         Always seek to love your neighbour as Jesus is in your neighbour.
·         Everyday is a challenge to work for peace in the world.
·         A society without God is a society of death.
·         Jesus loves you in a personal way, are you loving Jesus?
·         Life is all about loving your neighbour.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
my above mentioned website is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!



and George Calleja Christian Author https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Greed is killing society

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)