Life is beautiful...




Life is beautiful
For in life there is you, my neighbour
My neighbour, who is happy, who is sad
My neighbour, who is healthy, who is weak
My neighbour, who is rich, who is poor

How beautiful is life
When I can be with my neighbour
To cherish the moments of happiness
To comfort the moments of sadness

My neighbour makes my life fulfilled
For when I am with my neighbour
There in the midst is Jesus
Life with Jesus is beautiful

In Unity
George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-
is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you… to enrich your faith!
Follow me on TWITTER
https://twitter.com/PeaceUnityLives
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Greed is killing society