Short Inspirational Messages (Number 16)



·         Day by day, moment by moment, I am to share His love with others.
·         Thank you Jesus, for being the Son of God.
·         During this day, have you helped a person in need?
·         God is waiting for you, to know Him in a personal way.
·         Jesus, thank you, for every moment of my life.
·         Every day I pray for peace in the world, by praying the 'Our Father'.
·         Lord forgive me for my sins, and mold me into a righteous person.
·         When I receive the 'Eucharist', I am Jesus to others by loving my neighbour.
·         Being a follower of Jesus is to love your neighbour.
·         Live to bring peace in the world, by starting to help the needy.
·         Jesus, you are everything in my life, you are the source of my life.
·         When in difficulty… go to Him, when not in difficulty… go to Him.
·         The struggles of life are there… to carry the cross with love.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
my above mentioned website is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

and George Calleja Christian Author https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)