Pray for the world



Praying for the world is something I do during each day. I feel it is my responsibility to pray for peace in the world. Praying for peace is a way to show that you care for your neighbour.

The world is eagerly waiting for your prayers. How lovely it would be that more people commit themselves to pray for the world.

Come, join me and share a prayer for peace.

In Unity
George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-


is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!


and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)