Jesus... the friend of all



 Jesus is the friend of all. I know what a great friend He is. He is a friend that only wants good for me. He is a friend who gives me happiness even when I face problems in life. Jesus is always next to me, to comfort me and to show me the Loving Father.

Jesus also wants to be your friend. He wants to be a friend of all. Giving your life to Jesus and to trust Him in your life, will bring a new understanding of who Jesus is.

Jesus is there to be your friend and to show you the way to Salvation.

Trust Him… be His friend.
In peace,

George Calleja – Malta
Ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Greed is killing society

Grace is a participation in the life of God