A review on my book 'Yes... I Will Follow Him'



ROBERT A. HUNT https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007192625193
Has reviewed my book 'Yes... I Will Follow Him' as follows:

‘I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I strongly recommend anyone to read "Yes I will follow him" by George Calleja. It was beautifully written. I admire how George Calleja let go of his job and family and did ministry for 6 years abroad. It is not easy to let go of everything and just follow Jesus. But there is so much more reward and blessing in following Jesus. I really enjoyed the different verses George mentioned like when Mary was visited by the angel and was told that she would give birth to Jesus, God's son and how she just said yes to the lord, trusting him completely. There is so much for a reader to learn in this novel and I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in exploring a closer relationship with the Lord.’

You can download this ebook from the following link:-

SmashWord



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)