Monthly Reflection - June 2015 - ‘Being a witness of His Love’





His love... is everything for me. Everyday, I know that I am embraced by His love, by His comfort, by His tenderness. Jesus is the Saviour. Jesus draws me closer to God. 

Being a witness of His love, to love my neighbour, to be one with my family, to help my colleagues at work, is a way of living which I know draws me closer to God. Also, through my witness of His love, I know that other people I meet during the day have the opportunity to also draw closer to God.

Jesus wants us to be witnesses of His love, to be His disciples. Through our baptism, through the Holy Spirit, we are to go out to every corner in the world and share the Good News.

Why are we to do this? Besides that it is a command from Jesus, to go out and share the Good News, I feel also responsible that my experience of Jesus, the difference He made in my life, is to be shared with others. I feel that this treasure of Jesus, is not to be kept to myself, but to give it to others.

This is my encouragement to you. Go out and share the Good News... that Jesus is alive and real. I know this, because I daily experience Jesus in my life.


In Unity,
George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Grace is a participation in the life of God