Short Inspirational Messages (Number 13)



·         Jesus is waiting for you… to talk to Him in prayer.
·         Forgiveness, helps me to love more, and to be closer to Jesus.
·         Sin sets me afar from Jesus… confession, gets me back to Jesus.
·         Love… is the key for peace in the world. Love… is only possible through knowing Jesus.
·         Forgive me Lord, for the many times I have hurt my neighbour.
·         I have found the Lord… He is a treasure to my life.
·         Give your life to Jesus… and trust your whole future to Him.
·         He never abandons you… He loves you dearly.
·         Whenever you are down, know that He is still with you.
·         Be joyful, for your life is a gift from Him.
·         Share about your Love for Jesus… as other people are yearning to know Him.
·         Jesus wants you to share His love with others.
In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
my above mentioned website is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

and George Calleja Christian Author https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Human Rights