Jesus is everything



When I reflect about my life, upon the years that passed by, I come to a conclusion that Jesus is everything in my life. The forgiveness I received from Him, His constant love to me, His daily
grace and care to me, made me truly believe that He loves me dearly.

Now I understand the reason why He died on the cross. He died for me, for you, to have this
relationship with Him.

My prayer is that to know Jesus more in our lives... and to follow Him everywhere.

You are everything for Jesus... is He everything for you?

In Unity,
George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Grace is a participation in the life of God