Short Inspirational Messages (Number 11)



·         Helping your neighbour is a way to spread God’s love.
·         Love your neighbour….whoever your neighbour is.
·         Pray for peace in the world and start by loving your neighbour.
·         Reading the Bible is a way to know Jesus, and loving your neighbour helps you to know Jesus in a personal way.
·         Be glad with what you have, and thank Him for your life.
·         If you are in peace with your neighbour, there is a chance for the world to change.
·         Jesus is the source of our lives. Jesus is the one to trust.
·         Mary…thank you for being the Mother of Jesus.
·         My guardian angel, a gift from God to me, to protect and help me in my life.
·         If I love every person I meet during the day, I am God’s instrument for peace.
·         Seek His love, seek His peace, and share it with your neighbour.
·         Every moment of your life is a gift from God.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
Just to inform you that my  website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Greed is killing society