Thank you Jesus....

Thank you Jesus for my life

Thank you for the way you made me

Thank you for you Love me

 

Thanks for the many times you forgave me

Thanks for helping me up when I fall

Thanks for being there when I call

 

Thanks for your patience towards me

Thanks for the way you mould me

Thanks for showing me the Father

 

Thanks for all these have helped me to nourish my faith

 

George Calleja – Malta

ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity


is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)