Monthly Reflection by George Calleja - January 2013 - ‘Jesus in my neighbour''


‘Jesus in my neighbour’

Everybody in this world wants to be loved.  If we do not love, if I am not being loved, there would be emptiness in the world around us.  Love is to be sincere, genuine, and real.  This love is the love of Jesus, the love He gave to the world.

We are to love everyone, in other words our neighbour is whom we are to love.  And here is the challenge.  How am I to love someone whom is difficult to love?  How am I to love someone who has only shown hatred?

The secret of how to love, is by knowing Jesus in a personal way.  Knowing Him is knowing His love, is knowing how to love.  He has loved everyone by dying on the cross.

My neighbour, is Jesus.  When I love my neighbour I am loving Jesus.  I am to see Jesus in my neighbour.  Only by loving Jesus I am able to love my neighbour.

Jesus is my neighbour. Am I loving Jesus?  Am I loving my neighbour?

 

George Calleja – Malta

ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)