Forgiving makes me feel better



Nearly every day I get hurt by someone.  The hurt could be received from my workmates, close friends, relatives, the shopkeeper………well the list is long!

Every time I get hurt I feel that I need to love that person more.  I know that Jesus loves that person, even though that person hurts me.  Through this love of His, I immediately forgive that person for any hurt caused towards me.

When I forgive it makes me feel better………as through love, peace will reign.

In Peace,
George Calleja – Malta
ps

Kindly note that this reflection is uploaded on the website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-


This website is being updated nearly on a daily basis.  So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)