WHEN!


When am I to speak
to be silent
to listen
to the voice from within
the voice of His Will

When am I to act
to bring peace and justice
to help and free pain
to be Jesus to others
to radiat a ray from the Sun

Be Jesus
Let Jesus
To transform me
to show me the way
when to speak
be silent
to listen and to act

George Calleja - Malta
ps
Just to remind you that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/home

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)