'Her Silence’


You can download this ebook from the following links:-
Amazon

SmashWord

Barnes & Noble

Scribd


THIS BOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK VERSION FROM AMAZON.
TO PURCHASE THIS PAPERBACK BOOK GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:-
AMAZON:


While I was writing my previous (published) book ‘In His image’, I felt a big desire in my heart to write a book about Mary… the Mother of Jesus. Mary is not only the Mother of Jesus… but also the Mother of all humanity, your Mother, my mother.
Reflecting upon the different talks about Mary that I have listened to over the years, the books I have read about her, the Bible where she is hardly mentioned, and reflecting about my personal experience of Mary, one thing that has overwhelmed me the most about Mary is, ‘Her Silence’.
This book intends to deepen the relationship of the reader with Mary through ‘Her Silence’… through the journey of her life, of her silence when being joyful, when being in pain, her silence in doing the will of God. On this journey, imagination will help the reader to discover what Mary went through in her silence. Most probably, what Mary went through in her silence, is what any other loving mother or father goes through when being with their children, when caring for and loving their children, in the good times and in the difficult times. Furthermore, Mary also represents all other persons who in different capacities take care of people in need.
I hope that this book will help the reader to discover Mary in one’s life. Upon discovering her the reader will in return, through the love of Mary, discover Jesus in a personal way or deepen that experience which already exists. By discovering ‘Her Silence’, the reader will also discover in an intimate way the Love that God the Father has for each person in the world.
Thank you for reading this book.

To know more about my Christian books, please follow my FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/georgecallejaebooks/timeline
or visit my website George Calleja Christian Author at

Regards from

George Calleja (Christian Author)


Joy

Has reviewed the book as follows:

This book was meant to deepen our relationship with Mary and Jesus - and it does! It navigates her wonderful life journey and how through 'Her Silence' she is doing God's will. It also details how Mary and Jesus influenced the life of the author. Mary kept his faith strong during some of the most distressing times in his life.

It cites certain passages from scripture and how they may have influenced the Holy Mother. I loved the chapter Mary Will Draw Us to Jesus - I found this inspiring and how mankind should foster a relationship with her to get closer to Jesus.

This is a great read for anyone looking for inspiration from Our Blessed Mother!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)