Come to me



Who is not burdened? Who has no problems in life? Who does not find difficulties at work?
Most probably all of us do. All people from every corner of the world are facing some kind of difficulty in life. But still there is hope.

Jesus said come to me. Come to me all those who are burdened. Jesus said these words in a personal way to each person, to bring us Salvation.

So let us rejoice, even in the most difficult situation in life… and let us go to Jesus.

In Unity,
George Calleja  (Christian  Author)
ps
To know more about me kindly follow the below links to my websites and other social networks:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)