Jesus lives forever



Whatever certain people say that Jesus is dead… the truth is that Jesus lives forever.
Jesus walked on earth, healed the sick and raised the death.
Jesus preached about the love of the Father and comforted many people.
Jesus died on the Cross for our Salvation.
Jesus was risen from the dead and is with the Father.
Jesus lives forever.

I respect any opinion of people about what they think about Jesus and if they believe in Him or not. I hope that you also respect my belief… Jesus lives forever.

I have and am experiencing Jesus in my life. This is a fact and this is what I want to share with you… Jesus is alive and He loves you in a personal way. 

In Unity
George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-
is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you… to enrich your faith!
Follow me on TWITTER
https://twitter.com/PeaceUnityLives
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)