Thunderclap to promote my Christian Book ‘Spiritual Reflections’



LATEST NEWS FROM GEORGE CALLEJA (CHRISTIAN AUTHOR)

I have just partnered with Thunderclap to promote my Christian Book ‘Spiritual Reflections’. My aim is to make available this book in every corner of the world. If you are interested to help me with this mission, kindly visit our Thunderclap page to donate a Tweet or Facebook status update to help share the Good News through this Christian Book ‘Spiritual Reflection.


Thanks for your kind support and help which is much appreciated.

God Bless you….. George Calleja (Christian Author)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)