'Spiritual Reflections’



'Spiritual Reflections’


Over the past years, ever since I started interacting on social media by sharing my faith, writing short reflections about life has been uplifting to me and to the readers. By time, since 2012, I have embarked on writing monthly reflections and posting them in various social media platforms. These reflections which reflect my Christian faith have been read by numerous persons, persons who at times have also expressed their gratitude towards my thoughts.


This Christian book, ‘Spiritual Reflections’, gathers these monthly reflections written over the past two years. These reflections were based on my personal experience of life, on experiences of my friends and relatives; they are about different social issues, but above all these reflections were written in a way to increase the faith of those people following Christ or seeking Him in their life. The intention of these thoughts is for the reader to stop and meditate upon the reflection he picks, and to seek God through personal prayer.


I hope that you will enjoy them, and that they will help increase your faith, your relationship with God and with your neighbour. May you find peace in these reflections and in turn, share it with your family and friends. Thank you for reading this book.



You can download this ebook from the following links:-

SmashWord

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Indigo

Kobo

Scribd



THIS BOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK VERSION FROM AMAZON.
TO PURCHASE THIS PAPERBACK BOOK GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:-
AMAZON:


To know more about my Christian books, please follow my FaceBook page at
https://www.facebook.com/georgecallejaebooks/timeline
or visit my website ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ at


Regards from

George Calleja (Christian Author)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Human Rights

Greed is killing society