Loving Your Neighbour



       
Who is my neighbour? Who is my neighbour I am to love?

Any person I meet during the day is my neighbour, and they are all deserved to be loved. God loves each and every person I meet during the day, but, do I love them?

The truth if I am really living the gospel depends amongst others if I love my neighbour. Yes, I can be hurt by my neighbour, but the test is, do I love them?

Forgiveness and reconciliation are important in my life if I really want to love my neighbour. Loving my neighbour helps me to be closer to God. Being closer to God helps me to live a life more in peace and in unity with the people I meet.

The fullness of my life depends a lot if I love my neighbour. So the next time you are with your neighbour, ask God to help you to love that person.

In Peace

George Calleja - Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!

and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Grace is a participation in the life of God

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)