Lord Jesus



Lord Jesus,
my prayer before I sleep tonight,
is that people all over the world realize of your love for them.

I pray for those people who have rejected you,
Lord give them the opportunity to know you.

Lord I pray for those who persecute you,
that they may find you.

I pray for the children who are dying in wars,
that you may bless their soul.

Lord may your peace reign,
may the leaders of the countries realize of your Love,
and instead of wars,
they declare peace throughout the world.

Thank you Jesus,
Amen.

George Calleja – Malta
ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!
and ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ https://sites.google.com/site/georgecallejachristianauthor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Greed is killing society