‘Yes… I Will Follow Him’ (ISBN 9781310576287) has been published on the 8 March 2015



Hi… I am George Calleja from Malta, an author of Christian ebooks, who is also responsible for the website 'Peace and unity in our lives' https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity/  .

My third ebook ‘Yes… I Will Follow Him’ (ISBN 9781310576287) has been published on the 8 March 2015.



The aim of this ebook is to encourage you to give your ‘Yes’ to Him… that is, to follow Jesus. It is intended to increase your faith, to encourage you to trust in Him and to help you in your personal relationship with Jesus. 
In this third publication of mine, the ebook is divided into five Chapters. It will mainly focus upon the ‘Yes’ of Mary, the Mother of Jesus. Also, it will focus upon the ‘Yes’ of Saint Paul, one of the greatest followers of Jesus.
This ebook will also include some of the missionary experiences I went through, and which to date have never been shared on any of my social networks. It includes my own‘Yes’… to follow Him, and what this ‘Yes’ meant to me.
Also, included in this ebook, is the episode when together with other missionaries we were crossing to the USSR in 1991 to evangelize and our van skidded and overturned on the side of the road! I will narrate this episode and also disclose to you what we had hidden in the van… this event happened during the ‘Cold War’!
I hope that you find this ebook of interest to you, and that it reaches its aim of helping you in your spiritual growth,  and in giving your ‘Yes’ to Him.
You can download this ebook from the following links:-

SmashWord

Flipkart

Kobo

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Indigo

Inktera

Scribd


I hope that you find this ebook of interest and that reaches its aim of helping you in your spiritual growth.

To know more about my Christian books, please follow my FaceBook page at
https://www.facebook.com/georgecallejaebooks/timeline
or visit my website ‘George Calleja – Christian Author’ at


Regards from

George Calleja


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Greed is killing society