Psalm 25:5


Psalm 25:5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Reflections:-

Do you need guidance in your live?

Have you ever thought that you need help in your live?

Have you ever thought that God your Savior will guide you and help you?

Your hope in life is found through God’s truth and love.

In Unity,

George Calleja – Malta

ps
Kindly note that my website 'Peace and unity in our lives' with the address as:-

https://sites.google.com/site/peaceinunity

is being updated nearly on a daily basis. So visit the website often as there is always something new for you….to enrich your faith!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a witness of His Love

Latest Christian podcast by George Calleja (Christian Author): Be strong when life is hard (012)

Greed is killing society